Furnaces are a great heating source for many homes and businesses and like other heating systems, furnaces can fail over time. At Temperature Humidity Air Quality Solutions, we understand how important it is to be aware of the warning signs that your furnace may not be working correctly. We specialize in heating repair in Corpus Christi, TX, and the surrounding areas. Call us at (361) 287-7032 to schedule a service today!
To Help Ensure Your Furnace is Running Efficiently and Safely, here are Eight Silent Signs that your Furnace may be Failing:
- Strange Sounds: One of the most common indications of a failing furnace is strange sounds from the unit. Banging, clanking, and squeaking noises are all signs of trouble that should be addressed by a heating repair professional. If you are located in Corpus Christi, Texas, you can contact us for heating repair to avoid more damage to the unit.
- Pilot Light Problems: The pilot light is the small flame that ignites the gas burner in your furnace. If it’s going out or flickering, it’s a sign that something is wrong with the system. It could be a faulty thermocouple, a sediment buildup in the pilot orifice, or an issue with the gas supply.
- Unusual Odors: If you notice unusual odors coming from your furnace, it means that the heat exchanger is cracked or there’s a gas leak in the system. Gas leaks can lead to serious health concerns and should be handled by a heating repair professional. Search online for heating repair near me, and you will find our experts at Temperature Humidity Air Quality Solutions.
- Insufficient Heat: If your furnace isn’t providing enough heat to keep your home warm, it’s a sign the system is malfunctioning and needs heating repair. It could be due to an issue with the fan motor, thermostat, or a defect in the heating element.
- Blower Problems: If you notice that the blower is running constantly or turning off and on frequently, it’s another sign that needs heating repair. It could be caused by a dirty filter, thermostat issues, or worn-out parts in the system. If you search for heating repair near me, you will find Temperature Humidity Air Quality Solutions and get the best service in the Texas area.
- Poor Airflow: If you find that the air from your heating system is not circulating well throughout your home or business, it could mean that your furnace is failing. It could be due to issues with the blower motor, dirty filters, or even a blocked duct system.
- High Energy Bills: If there’s a sudden spike in your heating bills, it may be a sign that your furnace is not running efficiently. It could be caused by faulty electrical connections, internal parts that are worn down, or other issues with the unit. If you live in Corpus Christi, Texas, you can contact our professionals for heating repair to get your heating system back on track.
- Excess Humidity: If you notice a lot of moisture in the air from your heating system, it could mean that there is an issue with your heating system. It could be due to a failed humidity control or an issue with the unit’s heating coil.
If you are experiencing any of the above issues and need heating repair in Corpus Christi, TX, and the surrounding areas, call Temperature Humidity Air Quality Solutions today at (361) 287-7032. We have over 48 years of experience in heating and air conditioning repair and installation, so you can be sure that your heating system will be fixed quickly and correctly.