To help you make an informed decision, we’ve collected a list of factors that you should consider when it comes to replacing or repairing your HVAC system.
- Increased Energy Bill: If your energy bill keeps rising beyond a seasonal adjustment, it could be an indication that your HVAC system is not working properly. To determine if your utility bills are higher than they were a year ago, compare them to your previous year’s usage.
- The Indoor Humidity Keeps Rising: If your house is too humid during the summer though the Ac works for hours, it could be a sign that your ductwork is not working properly. There are many ways to address this issue, such as replacing or installing new ductwork. However, for most people, the best option is to hire a professional.
- Temperature Difference Throughout the House: A home with more than one level may experience temperature swings that are inconsistent with the room’s temperature. A wide variation in the temperature between rooms or between floors could indicate that something is not right with your system. If this is the case, contact a service technician to determine the cause of the issue.
- More repairs and issues: As the system ages, it’s common for people to make multiple repairs to their system each year. A new system might be more cost-effective to replace rather than spend money on repairs.
- The HVAC is too old: The average lifespan of an air conditioning system is about 10 years. After this, it’s time to replace it. Depending on the maintenance schedule, you can prolong its lifespan by performing regular checks and repairs. However, if your system is neglected, it will likely need to be replaced sooner.
- Your AC Becomes too Noisy: A good functioning HVAC system should be quiet when it is working. If you hear strange sounds, it is time to have it looked at. Also, make sure that there are no strange smells in the area. Turn the system off and call a professional to understand the issue.
Call now for AC Service in Robstown
It’s recommended that you maintain your system once a year, even if there are no known issues, regular maintenance is important to ensure that it is working properly.
If you’re tired of paying for repairs that only get worse each month, then ask for Air Conditioning Repair Robstown, which provides you with a new high-efficiency HVAC system without a down payment or annual maintenance. You can enjoy the benefits of having a new system without having to spend a huge amount of money on repairs.